Just as there are a large number of CFD / Forexs brokers online, there are also an excellent choice of CFD / Forexs trading platforms that you can choose from. The right platform will ensure that you always have access to clear information, including the latest updates and news about the market. It will also include quick links to educational materials and other resources. Even though there are so many different platforms, there are only two that stand out from all the rest. These are analyzed in this review.
This is perhaps the world’s leading Binary Option Trading Platform. SpotOption is actually the name of the company that supplies this platform, which more than 150 CFD / Forexs brokers choose as their trading platform. There are various versions of the SpotOption platform available, so it is essential for anyone using this platform to update it regularly. This platform focuses on creating excellent visuals, and having features for trading that ensure you have a stress-free experience.
For added flexibility, you can choose from four screen views using this platform, and the charts are all brilliantly rich in color. As the screens are user friendly, then traders of all levels are able to make informed and thought out decisions with confidence. In addition, this platform also include risk management tools that will help you protect yourself as you trade. There are several tools that you can look forward to on this platform and these include: –
- Pro-Trader – Which brings out the best of your technical analytical skills by helping you analyze and create patterns.
- 60-seconds – Allows contracts to expire within 60 seconds for anyone in need of a fast thrill.
- Option Builder – Which helps you develop customized risk management plans.
- One-Touch- Helps you define your trading technique so that you can make a profit.
- Roll-over – Allows you to delay the times for expiry to help you cover your losses.
Credited with being amongst one of the CFD / Forexs trading platforms in the world, Tradologic is currently being used by more than eighty brokers from around the globe. It continues to grow in popularity as it is easy to interact with and intuitive in its transactions. The first attributes that you will notice when you are on this platform is that it is user-friendly, and you can operate and navigate it with ease.
In addition, you can be sure that all the information on the market which you find on this site is up to date, verified and highly reliable. The updates are consistent and the newsfeeds are provided by Reuters. Traders who use this platform are impressed by the overall speed of placing orders, as well as the extensive array of assets that make it possible to build a formidable portfolio. The tools that you can expect to find on this platform include: –
- Digital – This is the most basic tool that works for all standard call and put options.
- Range – This tool allows for forecasting as a strategy to get excellent returns.
- 60-Second options – Where you are able to complete your standard options within 60 seconds.
- Touch – With this tool, it is possible to set a specific price that is targeted, and to generate an excellent pay-out when you finish in the money.
- Roll Forward – This tool is designed to provide insight into whether the option is out of the money before it has reached the time for expiry.
Both of these platforms have been thoughtfully designed, and make CFD / Forexs trading a delight for anyone who is looking to try out quick and easy investments. They stand out for being professional and sophisticated.